Bank of New South Wales CentenaryPrint Page
A plaque commemorates a century of continuous banking services provided by the Bank of New South Wales in Port Macquarie. The Port Macquarie branch of the Bank of New South Wales was opened on the 6th July 1880 under the management of Mr. Waraker.
Note : Plaque is no longer attached to the facade of the building. It is currently being stored in the bank's strong-room.
|Address:||35 Horton Street, Westpac Banking Services, Port Macquarie, 2444|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.429841|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||06-July-1880|
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1880|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1980|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1980|
Commemorates a century of
continuous banking service by
Bank of New South Wales
in Port Macquarie