Town Water SupplyPrint Page
Photographs supplied by John Huth
A fountain erected in 1951 commemorates the town water supply. The bubbler on the fountain is now missing and only the pillar remains.
|Address:||Lord & William Streets, Rotary Park, Port Macquarie, 2444|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.429829|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1951|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au