Railway SidingsPrint Page
Plaque commemorates the old Railway Sidings that existed from 1924. The railway line served many small farming areas from Ceduna to Penong, delivering water and superphosphate and taking milk, cream, grains, salt and gypsum. This railway line closed in 1966 when a new narrow gauge line, direct from the gypsum field to Thevenard was built.
|Address:||Poynton Street, Ceduna, 5690|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.125959|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.