Boggabri Post Office CentenaryPrint Page
Plaque erected to commemorate the centenary of the post office in Boggabri which opened on this site on the 1st January 1870.
From 1867 to 1878, postal services were provided by Mr James McGregor from his shop in Merton Street.
|Address:||Merton & Brent Streets, Boggabri, 2382|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -30.704643|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1970|
BOGGABRI POST OFFICE
OPENED ON THIS SITE
ON 1st JANUARY 1870