Restoration of the Time Ball MechanismPrint Page
A plaque commemorates the restoration of the Time Ball mechanism in the Time Ball tower. The tower was used to assist shipping from 1875 to 1932.
|Address:||Semaphore Road, Semaphore, 5019|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.838543|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1996|
This plaque commemorates the restoration of the time ball mechanism by the Lions Club of Le Fevre Peninsula
Funds for this project were raised from the local community