www.monumentaustralia.org.au

State Bank Centenary Print Page Print this page

01-December-2014
01-December-2014

Photographs supplied by Sandra Brown
Drinking fountain presented by the State Bank of Victoria to commemorate a century of service to the citizens of Eaglehawk. 

The State Bank of Victoria was a bank that existed from 1842 until 1990 when it was taken over by the Commonwealth Bank. It was owned by the State of Victoria. 

Location

Address:High & Napier Streets, Eaglehawk, 3556
State:VIC
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -36.717797
Long: 144.252864
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Fountain
Monument Theme:Technology
Sub-Theme:Industry
Approx. Event Start Date:1882
Approx. Event End Date:1982

Dedication

Approx. Monument Dedication Date:1982
Front Inscription

PRESENTED BY THE STATE BANK TO CELEBRATE A CENTURY OF SERVICE TO EAGLEHAWK CITIZENS 
1882 -1982

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design