Ray Park Print Page
Ray Park commemorates the site of one of the first commercial apple orchards in the colony which was established about 1895 by Richard Ray and his family.
|Address:||Plympton Road, Ray Park, Epping, 2121|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.763794|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 1st June, 1980|
This Memorial Commemorates The Site Of
One Of The First Commercial
Granny Smith Apple Orchards In The Colony.
MR RICHARD RAY AND HIS FAMILY
Ray Park Association 1st June 1980.