Eddie & Thelma IvesPrint Page
Sign from the Swan Creek Railway Station erected in memory of Eddie Ives, ganger, and Thelma Ives, officer in charge of the station, post office and exchange from 1947 until its closure in 1964.
|Address:||Swan Creek Hall Road , Swan Creek Hall, Swan Creek, 4370|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -28.193348|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
SIGN FROM RAILWAY STATION AND POST OFFICE
LINE OFFICIALLY OPENED IN MAY 1884
CLOSED 30TH APRIL 1964
Erected In Memory Of Eddie Ives, Ganger, and Thelma Ives.
Officer In Charge Of Station, Post Office And Exchange
From 1947 Until Their Closure.