David ConnorPrint Page
A plaque commemorates David Connor who pioneered the construction of the building in 1887.
|Address:||Smith Street, Warragul, 3820|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.163339|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Rumbalara Property Trust.
This plaque perpetuates the memory of David Connor whose enterprise and pioneering spirit inspired construction of this building in 1887. Originally known as Connor Buildings, and later to be identified as Cromie's Corner Shop.
Joseph Cromie conducted a drapery and universal providers business in this building early in the twentieth century and became widely identified with public life in the Warragul township