James & Bertha PhelpsPrint Page
A plaque in a cement base marking a sculpture of an anvil and blacksmith`s striker`s hammer, a plough share and horseshoe commemorating pioneer blacksmith, James Phelps, who was among the first to develop the stump jump plough in 1883, and his wife, Bertha, who was renowned as a bush nurse in the area.
|Address:||Corack & Watchem Roads, Birchip, 3483|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.984495|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.