Harold Owen Lewis Print Page
Memorial bell tower dedicated to Harold Lewis, choirmaster of Christ Church for 30 years.
The bell of Christ Church, Echuca was sounded from the new bell-tower for the first time on Sunday. It has been erected as a memorial to the late Mr Harold Lewis, who was choirmaster and a member of the Vestry for many years.
Riverine Herald (Echuca, Vic. : Moama, NSW), 7 August 1945.
|Address:||500 High Street, Christ Church Anglican, Echuca , 3564|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.125133|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 5th August, 1945|
To The Glory Of God
Erected By Parishioners In Memory Of
HAROLD OWEN LEWIS
Choirmaster Of Christ Church For 30 Years,
· A Devoted Churchman.
Died 26th January 1944.
"Whene`er The Sweet Church Bell,
Peals Over Hill And Dell,
May Jesus Christ Be Praised".