Reverend H. B. HewettPrint Page
The ministry of Harold Balkwell Hewitt is commemorated by the restoration of the old building and a plaque over the main entrance of the St Andrews Old Schoolroom.
|Address:||Church Street, St Andrew`s Anglican Church, Brighton, 3186|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.912078|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
To the Glory of God, this building was restored to commemorate the ministry of Harold Balkwell Hewett, vicar of this parish 1928-1948