Bishop BarlowPrint Page
High altar in St Saviour`s Cathedral is a memorial to Bishop Christopher Barlow, the third Bishop of Goulburn.
Christopher George Barlow (1858 – 30 August 1915) was consecrated an Anglican bishop on 25 July 1891. He was translated to Goulburn in 1902, with his election on 28 January and installation on 23 April. He died on 30 August 1915, shortly after retiring on 31 March.
|Address:||170 Bourke Street, St Saviour`s Cathedral, Goulburn, 2580|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.753256|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Religious Object|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1916|