Reverend Canon B. C. WilsonPrint Page
The gates to St. Mark`s Anglican Church commemorate Reverend Canon B. C. Wilson who was the Rector of Aberdeen Parish from 1933 to 1934.
|Address:||Moray & Segenhoe Streets, St. Mark`s Anglican Church, Aberdeen, 2336|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.163296|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 15th July, 1967|
A. M. D. G.
These Gates Were Donated And Erected
In Memory Of
REV. CANON. B. C. WILSON., M.A.
Rector of Aberdeen Parish 1933 - 1934
Rev. W. Arkell. Th.L.
— on —
15th July 1967.