George Francis & Minnie PitchfordPrint Page
A wall commemorates George Francis and Minnie Gertrude Pitchford who were foundation members of the Ross Memorial Church.
|Address:||Hay & Colin Streets, Ross Memorial Church, West Perth, 6005|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.948358|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 20th September, 1953|
This wall was erected as a memorial to George Francis and Minnie Gertrude Pitchford
Foundation members of this Church
Sept, 20th 1953.