www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Canon & Mrs. R. W. ShandPrint Page Print this page

02-October-2014
02-October-2014

Photographs supplied by John Huth
Pillar in the church commemorates 25 years of service provided to the parish by Canon & Mrs. R. W. Shand.

Location

Address:Herries & Ruthven Street, St Luke`s Anglican Church, Toowoomba, 4350
State:QLD
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -27.565285
Long: 151.953126
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Structure
Monument Theme:People
Sub-Theme:Religion

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 1st August, 1954
Front Inscription
On behalf of parishioners & friends, His Grace, the Archbishop of Brisbane (Dr R. C. Halse) dedicated this pillar on
Sunday August 1st, 1954 in commemoration of the 25 years faithful service given by Canon & Mrs. R. W. Shand to the Parish.
Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design