Reverend Canon J. A. CuePrint Page
The Dean’s Stall and Verger’s Stall were given in 1960 to commemorate The Reverend Canon John Alfred Cue, who was the former Canon and Sub-Dean of St. James’ Cathedral from 1929 to 1939.
|Address:||36 Cleveland Terrace, Townsville, 4810|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -19.25543|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Religious Object|
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1929|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1939|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1960|
John Alfred Cue Canon and Sub Dean of Saint James`Cathedral 1929 - 1939
Died 2nd March 1960