Dalveen Memorial Tennis CourtsPrint Page
The Tennis Courts were built in memory of Doug White and Jim Muir who died in World War Two. Both men attended the Dalveen School.
|Address:||Pine Crescent, CWA Playground , Dalveen, 4374|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -28.490361|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Dalveen Rural Fire Brigade Shed
Erected August 2009
The Dalveen Memorial Tennis Courts were built on this site in 1953 - 54 by the Dalveen Sports Club with land partly donated by Mr Fearnsside in memory of fallen soldiers Doug White and Jim Muir (WWII)
"We honour them still"
8th Div. A.S.C.
25th Batt. A.M.F.