Dr. ArrattaPrint Page
A museum commemorates Dr. Arratta who served for thirty-five years from 1925 to 1960.
The Memorial Hospital at Muttaburra was dedicated to Dr Arratta who arrived in town in 1925 and spent 35 years becoming renowned for his diagnostic and surgical skills. Failing health forced his retirement after 35 years of dedicated service to the surrounding district. He was awarded an M.B.E. in recognition for his work.
|Address:||Cornish Street, Muttaburra, 4732|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -22.598214|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.