Dr. J. T. ParkinsonPrint Page
The memorial to Dr. J. T. Parkinson consists of a 1.5 metre column holding a drinking fountain and surrounded by three smaller columns.
Dr Parkinson arrived in Australia in 1877 and went directly to Crystal Brook where he was the town's first doctor, He was a long term president of the Institute and sevred on the district council . He was responsible for the cricket oval and its facilities. He died in 1891 after a short illness.
|Address:||Bowman Street, Crystal Brook, 5523|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.35|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||September-1898|
Erected to the memory of Dr J.T. Parkinson