Dr H. R. Catford Print Page
Dr. Catford was educated at Wesley College Melbourne, and subsequently entered the Melbourne University, where he obtained his degree of M.D. For a number of years he was a resident surgeon at the Bendigo Hospital, and afterwards came to Eaglehawk, where he succeeded Dr. S. D. Read. During his 11 years residence in Eaglehawk he became very popular and
Excerpt from Bendigo Advertiser (Vic), 9 June 1915.
|Address:||High & Church Streets, Eaglehawk, 3556|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.719592|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1955|
ERECTED 1955 IN MEMORY OF DR.H.R.CATFORD M.B., CH.B., & J.P.
THIS SITE WAS THE GIFT OF MR. T. E. THOMSON.