Judge Thomas FellowesPrint Page
A plaque commemorates Judge Thomas Howard Fellows who was admitted to the Victorian Bar in 1853 and subsequently elected to the Parliament where he was appointed to several important posts including Solicitor-General and Post Master General.
He became a judge in 1872. He was active in the creation of the Borough of Queenscliffe in 1863 and in the erection of St. George`s Anglican Church, Queenscliff.
|Address:||22 Hobson Street, St Georges Anglican Church, Queenscliff, 3225|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.266058|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1878|