Mc Conville FamilyPrint Page
Litchfield Post Office was run by Mr. Litchfield between 1877 and 1918. Mr and Mrs L.G. McConville established the Post Office at its present site in 1926, and it remained in the hands of the family until its closure in 1979.
The memorial is a large piece of granite from Pyramid Hill
|Address:||Borung Highway, Litchfield, 3480|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.2975|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||March-1981|
March 1981. This plaque was erected at the site of the Litchfield Post Office in recognition of the McConville family for outstanding service 1926 - 1979