Allan SpowersPrint Page
Two stained glass windows commemorate Allan Spowers, who in January 1857 became a proprietor of "The Argus" newspaper and a trustee of the church.
|Address:||Toorak & Glendon Roads, St John`s Anglican Church, Toorak, 3142|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.841902|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Fouracre & Watson (Plymouth, England)|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||April-1884|
In memory of Allan Spowers, an original trustee of this church; died in London 1876, aetat 62
The windows were executed by Messrs Fouracre and Watson, of Plymouth, Devonshire.