David DrummondPrint Page
A school commemorates David Henry Drummond, Country Party M.L.A for the Northern Tablelands and Armidale from 1920-1949.
West Armidale School commenced in 1890 as an infants school and was rebuilt and renamed as the Drummond Memorial School in 1966. The school was named in honour of David Henry Drummond, Country Party M.L.A for the Northern Tablelands and Armidale from 1920-1949.
|Address:||Rusden Street, Drummond Memorial School, Armidale, 2350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -30.510556|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Sub-Theme:||Government - State|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1966|