John TytherleighPrint Page
Memorial commemorates the first Chairman of Landsborough Shire in 1912.
John Tytherleigh was a businessman operating general stores in Landsborough, Woombye , Maleny and Caloundra. Under his leadership the Council decided to build the Landsborough Shire Chambers which is now part of the Landsborough Shire`s Historical Museum complex. He donated the land on which the Landsborough Memorial School of Arts stands.
|Address:||Caloundra Street, Landsborough, 4550|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -26.8097|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Sub-Theme:||Government - Local|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1950|
TO THE MEMORY