H. W. DanePrint Page
Fountain erected by the Bankstown Municipal Council in appreciation of his services as administrator of the area.
Mr H. W. Dane administered the council during 1954, 1955 and 1956 and then in another stint in 1963, 1964 and 1965.
|Address:||Chapel Road, Civic Centre, Bankstown, 2200|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.915|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Sub-Theme:||Government - Local|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1966|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au