T. W. VaughanPrint Page
Plaque erected in 1948 by the Picton P & C Association in appreciation of the efforts on behalf of district education by the first headmaster of Picton Central School.
|Address:||Lumsdaine Street, Picton Public School, Picton, 2571|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.176454|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1948|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au