Harry HighamPrint Page
Plaque dedicated to Harry Higham.
When St. John's Wood was sold to Riversdale, he stayed on, helping lay out the course and then as greenkeeper, took charge of the course and grounds until ill-health forced him to retire many years later.
During those years as greenkeeper he also planted most of the trees at Riversdale and also laid out and cared for the gardens in front of the club-house.
|Address:||High Street & Huntingdale Road, Riversdale Golf Club, Mount Waverley, 3149|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.871667|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1927|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1962|
A TRIBUTE TO THE MEMORY OF HARRY HIGHAM A VALUED AND FAITHFUL EMPLOYEE OF THIS CLUB FOR 35 YEARS 1927-1962