Doctor Max CottonPrint Page
Plaque commemorates Doctor Max Cotton who was born at Forbes in 1887 and settled in Hornsby in 1917.
Max Cotton purchased the site from his brother in 1917 for the purpose of creating the gardens. In 1967, Hornsby Shire Council purchased the property, naming it Lisgar Gardens and restored it as a tribute to the work of Dr Cotton.
|Address:||Lisgar Road, Lisgar Gardens, Hornsby, 2077|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.705225|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1967|