www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Henry Luke & Louisa Maude White Print Page Print this page

16 -December-2015
16 -December-2015
Photographs supplied by Russell Byers
Brass tablet erected by the residents of Upper Hunter and District in remembrance of Henry Luke and Louisa Maude White for their benevolence. 
 
Archdeacon A. H. Wood, Administrator of the Diocese of Newcastle, and formerly Rector of Gundy, who was closely associated with the late Mr. and Mrs. H. L. White, will, on Sunday night next, at Belltrees, dedicate stained glass window's in memory of the late Mr. H. L.White also a pulpit in memory of Mr. and Mrs. H. L. White, both placed in the Church by members
of the White family. A brass mural tablet, erected by residents of the Upper Hunter district, in memory of the late Mr. and Mrs. White,will also be unveiled.
The Scone Advocate (NSW), 11 March 1930.

Location

Address:Belltree Road, St James Church , Belltrees, 2337
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -31.991176
Long: 151.127513
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:People
Sub-Theme:Community

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 16th March, 1930
Front Inscription
                   A.M.D.G.
  ERECTED TO THE MEMORY OF 
         HENRY LUKE  WHITE
OBIIT 30th MAY 1927. AGED 67 YEARS
                 — AND —
           LOUISA MAUDE WHITE 
OBIIT 15th OCT.1928. AGED 62 YEARS
BY RESIDENTS OF THE UPPER HUNTER DISTRICT
   IN GRATEFUL REMEBRANCE OF THEIR 
BENEVOLENCE AND KINDLINESS OF HEART. 
Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design