Mary WeinholtPrint Page
Photographs supplied by John Huth
A plaque commemorates Mary Marguerite Wienholt who founded the Hospice for Elderly Ladies in 1913.
View Google Map
|Address:||109 Lytton Road, Hanworth House, East Brisbane, 4169|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.479341|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1913|
Front InscriptionSource: MA
In memory of Mary Marguerite Wienholt who founded "The Hospice"
A home for for Elderly Ladies in 1913 as a tribute to her mother Anne Powell
"The Hospice" was transferred to the Brisbane Theosophical Society June 25th 1927
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au