Steve FordPrint Page
A section of a sugar gum tree, the original Lawson Tree, was used as a mount for a plaque commemorating Steve Ford, the founder in 1923 of the Henry Lawson Memorial and Literary Society.
Following his death, his ashes were scattered around the tree.
The tree has died and has been cut down and the plaque relocated to the Footscray Historical Society.
|Address:||66 Napier Street, Footscray Historical Society, Footscray, 3011|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.804091|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.