Amy Sheehy McDonald & the McDonald FamilyPrint Page
Marble tablet erected in 1982 by the St Mary's Basilica Society of Change Ringers in recognition of Amy Sheehy (nee McDonald) and the McDonald Family who rang these bells from 1896 to 1951. The plaque also commemorates the Centenary of the present peal of Bells.
|Address:||College Street, St. Mary`s Cathedral, Sydney, 2000|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.871528|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1896|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1951|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1982|