Edgar W. TaylorPrint Page
A plaque commemorates Edgar W. Taylor who was organist of the church from 1898 to 1948.
View Google Map
|Address:||160 Vulture Street, St. Andrew`s Anglican Church, South Brisbane, 4101|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.481527|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1898|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1948|
Front InscriptionSource: MA
IS DEDICATED TO
THE MEMORY OF
EDGAR W. TAYLOR
ORGANIST OF THIS CHURCH
FOR 50 YEARS
FROM 1898 TO 1948
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au