First Fleet Memorial PlaquePrint Page
A plaque commemorates those who arrived on the First Fleet in 1788 and who were buried from St Phillips Church. The plaque shares the memorial plinth with the plaque for St Phillips Church 1798-1856.
|Address:||Grosvenor Street, Lang Park, Sydney, 2000|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.863517|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 17th July, 1988|
This Plaque Is Dedicated To
The Memory Of Those Who
Arrived In This Country With
Captain Arthur Phillip
On The First Fleet In 1788 And
Who Were Buried From This Church.
Fellowship of First Fleeters
The Church Of Saint Phillip
Named After Governor Phillip
Stood On This Site
1798 - 1856