Cochran Creek PioneersPrint Page
Erected in 1974 in memory of the pioneers (the Flight and Ellis families ) who established Cochran Creek. The first building erected in 1904 was used as a public hall, schoolhouse and church.
|Address:||Rangemore Road, Cochran Creek, Wakool, 2710|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.387778|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1974|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au