A plaque commemorates all the people buried in the cemetery between 1882 and 1942. It was a significant cross roads during the halcyon days of the tin industry on the Tablelands.
View Google Map
|Address:||Herberton-Petford Road, Pioneer Cemetery, Ikm West of Village, Watsonville, 4887|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -17.378419|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1882|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1942|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 18th March, 2006|