Seafarers & Pioneers MemorialPrint Page
A monument consisting of an anchor and a plough commemorates dedicated to the seafarers and pioneers of the Port Germein District from 1878 to 1978.
|Address:||High Street, Port Germein, 5495|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.020412|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 7th October, 1978|
1878 - 1978
Dedicated to the seafarers and pioneers of Port Germein and District
Unveiled by John T Germein Esq.
Descendent of Capatian John Germein
7th October, 1978
Port Germein and District Centenary
Oct. 6th - 9th