Geranium Pioneers MemorialPrint Page
Farm machinery commemorates the pioneers who settled in 1906.
The district was first farmed in the late part of the 1800`s, however, it was not until 1906 that viable farming activities came into existence due to the introduction of rail services and pioneering families moving into the district and permanently settling.
|Address:||Geranium North Road, Geranium, 5301|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.381122|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1906|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1986|