Pioneers MemorialPrint Page
School plantation marking the site of school no. 2414 Narraport, formerly Karyrie, opened in 1881 and closed in 1957. A polished marble plaque supported by two cement columns indicates that the plantation is dedicated to local pioneers and teachers and pupils of the school. The first tree was planted by Rev. Fr L. Sheahan on 15 September 1961
|Address:||Wycheproof Road, Former school site, Narraport, 3483|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.998889|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1881|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1957|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 20th November, 1966|