Lardner Pioneer MemorialPrint Page
Commemorates the gift of land to the Currie family and to district pioneers
|Address:||Pioneers Memorial Park, Lardner, 3821|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.205|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
This land was kindly donated by the family of the late John and A.C. Currie in 1948 in memory of the pioneers of Lardner. It was built by the members of the local Pioneers Park Committee between August 1960 and 1961