The Grotto MemorialPrint Page
The Grotto` Memorial statue commemorates Czech settlers.
Caveat was settled in the late 1920s by Czech, Polish and Ukrainian immigrants who purchased small holdings in the area. The Caveat Church and grotto were built with voluntary labour in 1955-6 on land donated by Douglas McAlpin.
|Address:||479 Caveat-Dropmore Road, Caveat, 3660|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.055394|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.