www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Centenary of Tarcutta Town ProclamationPrint Page Print this page

Tarcutta Town Proclamation Inscription
Tarcutta Town Proclamation Inscription

Photographs supplied by Diane Watson / Graeme Saunders

A monument commemorates the centenary of the proclamation of Tarcutta as a village in 1890.

Location

Address:Sydney Street, Park near Truck Drivers Memorial, Tarcutta, 2652
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -35.276944
Long: 147.737222
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Monument
Monument Theme:Landscape
Sub-Theme:Settlement
Actual Event STart Date:25-October-1890
Actual Event End Date:25-October-1990

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Saturday 27th October, 1990
Front Inscription

This plaque commemorates the centenary of the proclamation of Tarcutta as a village on the 25th October 1890

It was unveiled by the Mayor of Wagga Wagga  Alderman P. Brassil on the 27th October 1990

P. Brassil          Mayor
B. L. Andrews  Town Clerk

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design