George & Henry Cox CampsitePrint Page
Plaque erected on the 12th March 1921 marks the tree where the first settlers camped on the 12th February 1822. The plaque is on private property. The plaque was unveiled during the centenary celebrations.
|Address:||Wilbertree Road, 3 Kms NW of Mudgee on private property, Mudgee, 2850|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.570634|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||12-February-1822|
|Actual Event End Date:||12-February-1822|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 12th March, 1921|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au