Larras Lake Print Page
Plaque erected in 1959 at Larras Lake by William Lee's descendants and the Orange and District Historical Society to mark the site of the first portion of land in the district promised on the 18th January 1830 and given possession on the 11th April 1832.
William Lee was granted 2430 acres (983 ha) at Larras Lake in 1830, and later took up stations on the Bogan, Lachlan and Castlereagh Rivers.
|Address:||Mitchell Highway, Entrance to Larras Lake, Molong, 2800|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.986944|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||11-April-1832|
|Actual Event End Date:||11-April-1832|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1959|