First Macquarie Town PioneersPrint Page
Monument erected as a Rotary International 75th Anniversary Project ( 1905 - 1980) and dedicated to the men, women and children who established the first Macquarie town now known as the City of Liverpool. The memorial consists of a plaque on a plinth supporting a stump-jump plough.
|Address:||Macquarie & Campbell Streets, Pioneer Park, Liverpool, 2170|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.917563|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.