Shark Creek PioneersPrint Page
Monument erected by the pupils of Shark Creek Public School in memory of the pioneers of the district. The monument was erected in the grounds of the Shark Creek Public School on the 3rd November 1923. Shark Creek School closed in 1927.
The monument was erected by the Shark Creek Public School pupils. It was restored in 1984 by Daniel Moloney, a descendant of a pioneering family.
|Address:||Shark Creek Road, Shark Creek, 2463|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -29.541111|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 3rd November, 1923|
Erected by the S.C.P.S Children
" " A.Shearer
" " B.Plater
" " M.Gale