Memorial ObeliskPrint Page
Concrete obelisk with marble plaque commemorates exploration and survey of McCarr's Creek by Captain John Hunter in 1789. The original obelisk described as sandstone was erected by Manly Warringah Pittwater Historical Society on 22 May 1943.
|Address:||McCarrs Creek Road, Rostrevor Reserve, Church Point, 2105|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.645779|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 22nd May, 1943|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au