Nyora PioneersPrint Page
Tribute to Nyora Pioneers erected on the former town site.
Settlers arrived in Nyora in 1906, a school was opened in 1910 and the Nyora Hall was opened in 1912.
|Address:||Nyora Road, 2km from Oaklands- Berrigan Road, Nyora, 2646|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.536389|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1976|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au